Terms and Conditions Competition
The term Acquisition International' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Maltsters 1-2, Wetmore Rd, Burton-on-Trent DE14 1LS. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our competition and or website.
- The content of the page on this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- One entry per person maximum UNLESS referral is present in which case a second entry will be submitted automatically.
- Subscription must be completed to enter the competition.
- Previous subscribers are also included in the competition and have equal chance of winning.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- No Employee of AI Global Media may be eligible for entry into the competition.
- Only one subscriber will win 12 months worth of advertising and this includes
. 12 months of a full page advert in our Acquisition International magazine
. 12 months of web banners on the acquisition international website http://www.acquisition-intl.com/
. One free article on the website - this cannot include innapropriate language / images and cannot advertise a direct competitor of Acquisition International.
- The winner can have no outstanding debts with Acquisition International unless the debts are cleared prior to winning the competition.